This zip file contains a demo application that has all the required libraries and assets for creating Bing Maps applications on Android.
- Color class using byte values which are -127 to 127. Changed to used integers. Modified Files: Color.java
- Long routes were having their numbers truncated. Modified Files: RouteServiceAsyncTask.java
- TravelDuration is using Long data type but should be Double. Modified Files: Route.java
- Map tiles not updating after pinch to zoom. Modified Files: BingMapsView.java
- On initial double of pushpin two infoboxes get rendered. Modified Files: BingMapsAndroid.js
- Add support for the dashed stroke property for polylines and polygons. Modified files: PolylineOptions.java, PolygonOptions.java
- Added support for the new Traffic Module. Modified files: BingMapsAndroid.js, BingMapsView.java
- Added fixedMapPosition property to map load event to improve performance. Modified files: BingMapsAndroid.js
- Added Localization Support for map tiles. Modified files: map.html, string.xml, MainActivity.java, values-fr/string.xml
- Added Localization to REST Services. Modified Files: DialogLauncher.java
- Fix for change in Bing Maps Routing service. Added support for new Tolerance Routing option.
- Bug fixes for Polyline class
- Fix for loading errors due to changes in the Bing Maps V7 control. Implemented new Bing Maps Module Loading methods.
- Add support for clicking on infobox location title to fire event in Java.
- Created sample UI for location details View